Friday, January 30

The Other Days..

The past dew days were spent by going out always. For some of you who didn't know, my birthday was on Wednesday. Oh well, thanks for those bountiful wishes that was showered upon me!! xD Anyways, on my birthday, I spent my time hanging out in Pavilion with Jonathan and a new friend called Jason. (Ling Ling!!!!) Apparently, Jason hails from the country famous for strong Christian Churches. Did you guess it right? I hope you did. Yups, its Australia. He's a cool dude to hang out with. xD Well, here are some pictures about the event. Sorry for not elaborating much. Kind of lazy.



As soon as we met at the organized place, we then strut-ted our legs to Wong Kok. Urm, not any other Wong Kok like the one in Leisure Mall. Over here, its for more expensive but also delicious so I guess the food was quite worth it. We went choosing food to satisfy our hunger. Like duh!!



This is Jonathan's drink. I'm not sure why he wanted to buy two but this is what he said. If you don't drink water, your pee will be like the drink on the left. If you did, it will be the one on the right. Random ay? I'm not sure why he said that but then I went laughing after hearing it. I hope I didn't translate it wrongly, cause it was like a few days ago.



You must be wondering why upload this picture, doesn't signify anything. Okay, here's the story. Jonathan wanted to go to FOS but Pavilion doesn't have FOS. (FYI, its a store for those of you who are blur.) He said it was urgent so we decided to go to Times Square which was quite near. Anyways, as we were walking, Jonathan saw this building which had Coffee Bean at the side so he asked us to go into this 'shopping complex' since it was nearer compared to Times Square. Soon after we arrived, we found out it was actually an empty building with one shop only. Coffee Bean!! -.- 



Okay, this was random. I found it sexy. LOLs!! Just kidding la. It was funny cause at that time, I told you guys I wanted pink underwear right? The closest that I came across was this red underwear instead of the pink one. Sigh!! xD



After finding FOS for that urgent thing, Jonathan felt jinxed cause he didn't get to find it. Then since we were at Times Square, we went to play bowling relax ourselves. xD It was fun cause I won!! See the next picture.



Look!! I was the middle one. I know the points are still lousy but then I wasn't playing my best and I kinda suck in that game. Seriously!! Hahaha!! But still, I won!! As you can see, Jonathan is the bottom one. He was really jinxed.



After bowling, we went walking and stuff. As we were about to get back to Pavilion, we approached a little store at the side. I guess we spent quite a lot of time over there getting something for a person called Ling Ling. No, it's not me who bought this gift. The gift is like a handmade keychain with a person's initials on it. Nice? Hahaha!! I wonder how's he getting that gift past the metal detector when he gets home. Oops!! I accidentally let the cat out of the bag!!




Anyways, as soon as 'we' got the gift, we ran to Pavilion as we were a little late. Then, we met Jason's parents and we went our separate ways back home. Jonathan and Jason went back with Jon's brother and bla bla bla. I don't think you wanna know the procedure to go home right? -.- I on the other hand went to KLCC to meet my relatives. Well, it was crazy. Since it will be another long post, I will write it in another one sometime later. Well, catch you guys later. Byes!!

No comments:

Click Click!! Again..