Wednesday, January 14

Forgettable

Today is forgettable.
Can't even remember a thing of what I did today in school except letting
teachers correcting me in some way or another.
I have tonnes of work waiting to be done
and I'm here doodling away time.



I'M BORED, YOU HOMOS!!
I'm sitting here right in front of the screen and thinking of
what to freaking write as my next post but what comes out is just *blank*.



Do you know I have an essay to write entitled My Idol and
I have nothing but Jessica Alba in my brain to write.
Goodness!! How am I suposed to continue?



Look at the way I'm writting.
It's looks like a poem written by the famous poet, J-O-S-H



ARGH!!!! I'M ABOUT TO DIE OF BOREDOM!!
Oh wait, I had a vision and you were in it.
You know what it was? It stated "I'm FREAKING BORED"



Actually I just woke up from dreamland and my brain now is like empty.
You can ask me 1+1 and I'll answer 3.
Try me.



I guess you're bored reading this too ay? LOLs!!
Okay, tomorrow will be better alright?
I promise. Or not.



Okay, signing off.
Good evening people and happy schooling day tomorrow!!



P/S: Thanks for reading. Really appreciate it and come back again cause tomorrow's post will be better I hope.

No comments:

Click Click!! Again..