Friday, January 23

Presents For Me??

Today ISN'T my birthday but still I recieved several presents from my schoolmates. Mainly because next week is indeed Chinese New Year and they aren't able to see me, so here are the presents that I recieved from them.




Okay, this is a notebook from one of them but well, this notebook definitely IS different.



See this cup over here. It was a little sweet to have my birthday written over there. But seriously, I look like a homo with that. No worries, I don't mind since its your gifts, I'll use it for sure. Looks nice.





Looks cute ay?? I was like whoa when I first saw it. Never expected a present like this. Honestly, I was really touched by the present. When my mom saw it, she was like "So cute!! Who give? Must be a girl right?" LOLs!! Definitely, but its the sweeteset present. Thank you so much whoever you are. xD






Cards, cards and more cards!! Some were so meaningful, sighs, makes me remember that this is my last year in school with those buggers.


Okay, so these are the presents from them. Notice a disc lying there? Urm, its some kind of wish sent by a friend. Seriously, why do you make it so touching? Urgh!! It made me reflect my life with them for a bit. Okay. That is all I recieved from them.

WAIT!! Don't close the window just yet. Its not my really my birthday yet remember? So, I'll be receiving more gifts from others!! Hahaha!! For those of you who intend to give but don't have any idea on what to give, here's a list. LOLs!!

1.Playstation 3

2.Pink Underwear (Must be a Hush Puppies brand. Its more comfortable alright.)

3.Converse shoe (I'm size 9 if you want to know.)

4.Handmade gifts!! (Its supposed to be the first of the list.)

5.New Camera

6.NewER laptop (I feel greedy cause I have this laptop for a year only.)

7.More hair (On my head, you idiots!!)

Hmmmm, I don't feel like cracking my head for more presents. Be creative. Signing off, you homos. Bye, Jessica. *muacks* Kisses for all of you for today.

No comments:

Click Click!! Again..