Wednesday, January 28

Yesterday!!!!!!!

I had Yee Sang for three days in a row. I'm growing bored of it. Ugh.. Anyways, yesterday, I visited my great grandmother. Last year, rumoured she was 99. This year, 97!! Whoa, she's grown younger by two years wei. That's weird. I thought God made us to grow older each day, not younger by two days each day. LOLs!! Stupid rumours. So now nobody knows her real age. Wait, take a look at her.



This is her. The one with powder all over her face.
 Yea, that one. My aunty even calls her a clown. Evil right?


I'm actually very lazy to blog right now so just look at those pictures okay? xD



I saw this kid walking around in a mind of his own.
 He was super adorable.My relatives got pretty obsessed over him. 
Yea, its a he, not a she. I thought he was a 'she too'. Silly me. Cute ay?



Ever seen a pink pineapple tree? Weird!! I was like what the heck is this.. Its pink!!



I wanted to watch the Mr.Bean cartoon at that time. 
But when I started watching, it just finished. Pity!!



Yee Sang!!! The higher the better. Represents better prosperity I guess. 
Am I right? Correct me if I'm wrong okay?



Wine.. I had some. I went half drunk after drinking. Not this wine. Its the next one.



This is the one. Super nice. Taste like coffee, but it contains like 17% alcohol. 
I drank like more than a cup then went red. Don't worry, no secrets spilled.



Looky here. Somebody's red all over after a drink.



This is some of the humans who after dinner went hungry again
so decided to fill their stomachs again with mamak rubbish. xD 
(including me, I was forced to alright!!)




So you get the story right? I mean, I'm kind of lazy to explain in detail what happened yesterday but you still get it. xD Nice. I'll talk about my birthday later. With another bunch of pictures. Have a good day people. Thanks for reading. 


P/S: Sorry for those harsh words used lately. Sigh!! After that Karamjit Tan effect, I've been like this ever since. Sorry!! It will be reduced to none. xD Thanks again for reading.

No comments:

Click Click!! Again..