Monday, January 12

Drama Drama

D - Distraction
R - Regression
A - Adjustment
M - Maturity
A - Action

Those are the words that came out of the famous love doctor. *drums rolling* The Love Guru!! Hahaha!! Well, those things I mentioned just now is irrelevant to what I'm about to tell you now except for one thing, that is DRAMA!! In school, we had little little dramas that can piss me off as well as make me laugh. Okay, first DRAMA.

*class in a noisy state*
Joshua: *checking his homework*
Pn. Tan: Kah Yin, STOP being noisy, you sit at Michelle's place. The new girl sit your place.
Kah Yin: What? *goes to the place and sits*
Joshua: *still checking homework* *Never said a word at that time*
Pn. Tan: Joshua, STOP TALKING can or not?
Joshua: What did I do? I never even open my mouth. *Saying it out of innocence*
Pn. Tan: Stares at me with a retarded serious look.

That really pissed me off. The class was noisy but I wasn't the one making the noise. I wasn't even doing anything, just checking my homework and she freaking aimed for me. What a doubled faced teacher, supporting those she likes and find faults in those she doesn't like and they don't even have one. She clearly made me dislike her. I didn't even do anything wrong. I didn't even make any noise and she starts scolding me. Freaking One Sided Pea Brain!! Dislike her. I guess its not only me but loads of people dislike her. Its because of her injustice and finding faults in people she doesn't like. Furthermore, she's a christian. I am ashamed of even typing this word. What a disgrace. Anyways, another DRAMA that kept me laughing whenever I think about it.

Pn. Rohayah: Jangan Bising!!
Class: *Still chattering and not minding her scolding*
Pn. Rohayah: Jangan Bising!! Kelas utama pun macam ini. Kelas pertama mesti macam role model. BISING MACAM HANTU! HANTU PUN TAK BISING!
Class: *stopped talking and some laughed over her brainless comment*

Seriously, I found what she said rather stupid and I really laughed in my heart of course. I don't wanna get my butt into trouble. She wasn't wrong anyways, the class was noisy but the way she said it, it made me laugh till I can cry. xD I'm not saying that she's useless or anything but how can a Bahasa Malaysia teacher say these kinds of words that doesn't make sense and her face, super innocent without realizing she made a big mistake in saying that. LOLs!! What a day with things like this that happens always. Anyways, that's all for today. Goodnight!! Not to you again. Its for Jessica!! xD

No comments:

Click Click!! Again..