Friday, January 16

Today's Freaking Hectic

Today was rather hectic. I mean, 7 - 12.30: school, 1.20 - 1.50 : clean up, 2.00 - 5.30 : Zi's house, 5.40 - 5.59 : journey to BK, 6.00 - 6.30 : BK, 6.40 - 7.00 : journey back home. 7.00 - now : internet. Okay, it wasn't that hectic fr some of you but it was for me basically because I don't usually do that. My life was usually 7 - 1.10 or sometimes at 12.30 like today : school, then the rest is FREE TIME!! But today was like URGH!! I'm pretty sticky by the way if you wanna know my condition. xD


Sighs!! I'm bored again. I don't know what's happening to me but I'm moody now. I wanna kick someone in the butt. Want me to kick yours? No worries girls, its for the boys not you. Nothing much happened today. Just the usual stuff. Study, get scolded by that doubledfacedteacher, day dream, go crazy and go crazy and go crazy.


Tomorrow's another freaking school day. BUT!!!!! I'm going on a class trip to PWTC for 'I don't know why the heck we're going there for' program. Ahha, at least I get to skip class lessons for one whole day aaannnnnnddddd avoid that witch's face. I hope you know who I'm talking about. There'll be pictures, pictures and more pictures.


So since I have almost everything about today spilled out in the blog, I will sign off. Bye buggers!! xD

No comments:

Click Click!! Again..