Wednesday, January 21

Karamjit Tan / Mary Tan Is A She

Today was the worst day ever for this year at the moment I guess. Some idiot labelled by some of us students of SMK Seri Mutiara as Karamjit Tan or Mary Tan shouted at me in class for no reason. (FYI, it is a she.)

Scenario: We were supposed to do our equation from a graph that we were supposed to finish before her class starts. That means we had to finish our graph first then only we are able to do the equation.(Add Math class) More than half the class didn't know that we are supposed to do that work. So I was doing the graph at that moment. In fact, it was more than half the class doing the graph first before the equation.

Amirul: Teacher, I really don't know that got Skill Practice 1.(That was the work that most of us didn't know about.)
Tan: *Jokingly replies* Do now la. Why don't know? *proceeds to other places*
Tan: *approaches my desk* Joshua, why now still doing graph? I thought I told you to do it last week? (says it in an angry and annoying note.)
Joshua: I didn't know teacher. I really didn't know.
Tan: (starts shouting already)The whole class done d, how come you still with your graph? (FYI, the person at the side of me was doing his graph too. That bi***!!)
Joshua: Cause I really didn't hear.
Tan: *goes to another place and shows me the book of my friend who has finished that work* What is this?! You some more say don't know? *screams at the top of her voice* *throws my paper away*
It actually continues on... But I don't really remember the words already but she was condemning me.


She continues shouting her way through that the other two classes beside my class could hear her. I don't wanna go into details but that time, she was like badmouthing me and stuff. What the heck is that? How can you scold me without any real reason just because I helped my friend? You are some worthless piece of no brainer. Help those who done so many wrong things and me? Innocent but you still had to find trouble with me. ASSHO**!!!! GOD, please judge her, help me not to judge her!! Help me to be able to withstand her. She finds me to scold without any particular reason!!

No comments:

Click Click!! Again..