Tuesday, January 27

Chinese New Year!!!!

Okay, I don't really feel like talking about chinese new year now. Let me introduce you to my sexy aunty as she describes herself to me and my cousins. Well, in my mom's family, there are four sisters and my aunt is the youngest. Well, she's called Aunt Susan and is living her life in England with a lovely British *cue to go Ooooh* husband AND two wonderful children. xD Well, I'm not actually talking about her background. I'm talking about her because of her super up to date gadgets that are even better than mine!! Urgh!! Envious. Here's what she brought back from England.



This is her camera which she uses it to camwhore with my cousins and others.




This is her iPod Touch!!!!! Darn it!! If only I had one of those.




This is her phone. Sadly, it was my dream phone but I got another one instead.



Okay, you guys must be wondering how does she look like and stuff. I'll show you. Her children too!!



This is her!!! Sexy ay?? -.-



These are the two mischevious yet lovely cousins of mine. 
The one raising her hand is Miranda, the younger one.
 The one holding the present is Amelia, the one with the same birthday as me.




Look at Miranda. She's only five and she knows how to camwhore better than you.
 Look, isn't she lovely. She's so adorable. 



Okay, that's basically my aunt and her children. Sorry, I don't have my uncle's photo. But that is okay right? I'll get it sometime later. O yea, I'll show you a photo of a computer of another cousin. I was stunned when I saw his computer yesterday. Look!!



Look at it. He's got a sound blaster at the left, 
a 38 inch screen as his monitor and top of the range CPU and see the game. 
This is another cousin of mine playing Need For Speed Undercover!! 
Trust me, the game IS nice!!!! See the beer can?
Don't look at me, that's not mine. No no no.. Not mine. LOLs!!
P/S: Sorry, his room is very messy. Boys!! xD


I'll talk about chinese new year later. Not now. Practically very busy. I'll be going off soon to meet my great grandmother. Seriously, I don't really know who she is. I just know I'll be seeing a lot of my far cousins, uncles and aunties which I don't really know. You get what I mean right? Meet each other once every year. Yea, that's how far those people are to me. So that place will be very packed. Anyways, i'm going off now. Bye people.

2 comments:

Wei-I said...

waa new layout! nicee =))

and ur cousins are soo cute!!!

J - O - S - H said...

Nice?? xD Thanks Wei I. I didn't know you read my blog. Of course my cousins are lovely. -.- I miss them. They didn't come this year. England recession la. But my aunt is here anyways. So much of $$$!!

Click Click!! Again..