Sunday, January 25

Chinese New Year Videos Are Cool

Seriously, this is the 2nd time I changed the looks of this blog. Is this nice? Its simple yet sophisticated ain't it? I am loving it!!! Okay, actually it was out of boredom so I decided to change the looks of it. But it is a beauty ay? (Wth? I'm talking so gay-ishly!!!!!) Anyways, since I was seriously bored just now and with nothing else to do, I decided to check videos in youtube concerning chinese new year. So these are the vids that caught my attention. Don't close the window. Please watch the vids first okay?
Just a reminder: The following videos appeared in our Malaysian televisions only.



The first video is about a group of old ladies talking about their children and it goes on.



Right in those aunties' faces!! Am I right? Old ladies with no life but to brag how good their children are. Chinese!! Wait, I'm chinese too. -.-



Next video.




Ballet and martial arts? Nice combination.




I was bored alright. I had nothing to do so I watched these videos la. At least it was something to do with chinese new year right? Btw, before I sign off, I wanna wish you guys a wonderful HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!




P/S: Google Chrome rocks!! 

No comments:

Click Click!! Again..