Saturday, January 17

Education Fair

On Thursday if I've not mistaken, the school counsellor told us a bout a trip to an education fair. Well, to be honest, neither of us were interested about the trip so we decided not to listen to teacher but she reminded us that Saturday, it was a schooling day then, straight away, everybody listened intently and agreed right away without second thoughts. Including me of course. Like duh!!



Saturday arrived, I woke up feeling rather awkward. You know when there is something interesting, you start to have butterflies in your stomach and stuff. Yea, that was how I felt. Anyways, I went to school with my phone. Obvioulsy I would bring my phone. If not how do I get those pics for you as promised? I'm not a naughty boy alright.



Okay, that aside. Let's start with our journey there.


Okay, this is the picture of us in the bus. Boring huh??



This one was random. We arrived here and decided to take a picture.



Okay, this picture is a little weird. I asked a random guy to

help take a picture but he accientally increased the

brightness and ended up like this. But I guess its quite okay right?




These two are on of the posers. See the next picture.



You got that right, the other two posers.


Anyways, the place was really boring to be honest. We weren't the least bit interested. Maybe some of us are but not about the fair but about collecting how many pens and bags as possible. So most of us went to The Mall which is near PWTC and had our breakfast at McDonalds. Kah Yin bought a cup of coffee which literally tasted lik plain water. Look at our expression.



This is our constipated pose. It was like YUCK!!



So we decided to put more sugar and more more creamer. 5 creamers and 6 packets of sugar. YUMMY YUM YUM!!


In the process of putting the 7th packet of creamer or sugar.





There it is!! LOLs!! It started to taste more like teh tarik.

In fact, it tasted better than teh tarik itself.
Good ay? Don't believe it??

Try it yourself!! As Nike says it, JUST DO IT!!



Another bunch of random pictures.




Manpreeeeeeeet thinks he's hot!! xD





Kuan Yoke thinks she's hotter!! LOLs!!



I think Ronald McDonald is gay. Look at him molesting us.

We're innocent with those constipated looks.





Look at Boon Kit. He's adorable!! And I? Urm, Oh shut up!!




Me with self proclaimed Jolin Tsai. Did I get her name right?

I don't know who she is but I guess she's very famous.

Anyways, should I be excited? Or not?

Han Boon, you're not her. You're just Han Boon.


A random picture taken by Zi Yang. Random ay?

Actually, there are many more pictures but I guess I can't upload all. Its too many. Anyways, we had a good time there. No wait, GREAT TIME THERE!! Sighs!! I'm beginning to like Form 5 life. I don't wanna grow up!! Signing off. Ciaos dudes and dudettes and Jessica!!

No comments:

Click Click!! Again..