Saturday, January 24

Bored Again?

Okay, its not that I want to but I'm seriously bored so I blog. (is that even supposed to be funny. Oh, sarcasm.) Anyways, today is boring with nothing to do even though Chinese New Year is approaching. 


To be honest, I dislike Chinese New Year. It's a time when I meet faces that I don't know and I have to forge a smile to show that I'm happy. So basically, its the time when I'm not myself. Urgh!! Hate it. 


I just don't understand the tradition that when its chinese new year, we have to clean the house and stuff. Its just not practical to me. If we wanna do it, why not o it in the starting of the year. It would be more exciting and more meaningful. 


But still, its a tradition, annnnndddddd it involves me too. Yuck!! Hate cleaning the house. Wears me off!! I feek like talking pictures of random stuff. Should I? Nah.. I'll pass. Okay, I'm lost in words to bore you already. Signing off. 



Wait!!!!! Wanna see Jessica Alba's daughter, Honor Marie?



Isn't she a cutie?? I feel like kissing her. I like babies. 
Okay, that was gay. Shut the fish up man!!



Okay, I've nothing to show you and nothing to tell you. You are now ALLOWED by me to close the window. 

No comments:

Click Click!! Again..