Tuesday, January 13

50 cents

Okay, I'm not sure why I titled this post 50 cents but still I got 2 50 cents robbed by a teacher today. 1 for not bringing my book and the other is not doing the notes. Let me elaborate. I was having bio class. As warned by teacher yesterday, she said if we didn't bring our books or didn't do our work then we have to pay. That was something reasonable but the amount of money used to pay isn't reasonable. Anyways, the following day which is today, I accidentally brought my physics book instead of my bio. I tried to reason with her cause I really was innocent. Well, unsurprisingly, she declined to accept my apologies and decided to take the other 50 cents. Yesterday, she said whatever money she recieves goes into the class fund but till now, no money has ever entered the fund. I didn't mind paying for the work cause I really was wrong but still the text book. 50 cent isn't much but as Russel Peters quotes: *chinese apek accent* 50 cent a lot of money, when you save another 50 cent, you get one dollar. You go the dollar store, you get another thing.

See!! Oh well, enough about the 50 cent. I don't care about it actually. Its just that I wonder if she's 'eating' the money as we chinese usually say 'sek chin' or not. Today was rather boring with nothing in my mind but Jessica Alba when I started this post. Yea, no kidding. Sighs!! Chinese New Year around the corner. Money, money, here I come!! xD Signing off!! Goodnight once again and this time its for you not Jessica cause I said it to her already. Hahaha!!

Money in beautiful red packets called ANG PAU!! But this one ain't beautiful. Yuck!

No comments:

Click Click!! Again..