Sunday, January 11

BersatUnite

I'm not sure if the title's spelled right but I guess you know what I'm talking about right? Well, for those of you who don't know what this event was all about, its the unity that we should incorporate in our christian walk with God despite our divisions. I guess God wants us all to live in unity and not in divisions. Okay, enough about the spiritual stuff. So this event had a Malaysian singer who appeared in this event. She's none other than Juwita Suwito. Well, I tried finding her background in wikipedia but sadly, couldn't find her in it. But still she's famous alright and most importantly, she's God fearing. Her voice was like *hmmm*, how do you describe it? Wonderful? Nah, better than that. You go listen for yourself. So this is the event we went to Wesley Methodist Church if I'm not mistaken.


This is the place we had our so called mini concert.


Another picture of the place. Like duh.


These are one of the posers that didn't get enough attention. Pity ay?


Okay, this picture is actually randomly taken.

They look cute standing together right? xD


This is the first band that played the worship session.

Personally, I wasn't really into it but I guess they tried their very best,

So I have to give them credits for that.


This is Juwita Suwito but I couldn't capture the look of her face sadly.

Another picture of her.

Coincidentally, the moon that night was full. In other words,

it was a full moon that night.

This is Juwita Suwito together with me (the censored one cause that pic sucked!!),

Jonathan, Mark and Matthew.

Overall, the event was really nice. I wished the night would not end. I guess in every event like this, everyone would wish the same thing. The event was awesome. I had a great time and not forgetting the purpose why I'm supposed to be there. Anyways, that's yesterday. It's a new day everyday. Tomorrow's freaking school once again!! The misery starts over again. Urgh!! Signing off. Goodnight!! I'm not saying to you, I'm saying to Jessica Alba. xD

No comments:

Click Click!! Again..