Sunday, February 1

Shopping Shopping Shopping!!!

The purpose of me shopping these two days is because my brother wants a new bag. So yesterday I was supposed to go to Mid Valley with some humans but last minute, they could not make it cause of reasons that are personal. At first, I felt a little uncomfortable that time cause they had to cancel the outing last minute but I know that they didn't intend to break the outing but was forced to. So since my family wanted to go there as well, I followed them. Well, after walking about, I suddenly 'bumped' into two familiar people. 



This is the first familiar person.



This is the second one. Awwww, she is camera shy. But let's give credit to her for even allowing me to take a pic of her yea? xD



Well, I'm here to publicly apologize to the both of you that I intruded your special meeting okay? Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you guys won't feel offended. Anyways, I didn't do much over there. Bought several stuff and proceeded to the car to go 'makan makan'. Uncle Andy treated my family out of the blue for dinner. I didn't get many shots of the foood. But I got one beautiful one or so I think. -.-



Nice? Okay, it is a four course dish. Urm, Am I right? I'm bad with naming food. The icky whit-ish thing was wonderful. Seriously. Its 'wan ton', I guess but with vegetable and with egg and sauce. Yummy!! 



After dinner, we went to Uncle Andy's to rest and visit. Then went home. Duh!! Its not like I'm gonna stay there. Yer, its like I'm writting an essay. Hahaha.. Nevermind, just for today!! xD Today, my family and I went to Sunway in search of my brothers bag again cause he wanted to check more bags out first. Let me show you some pictures of the bags we saw. Okay, its me who wanted to take a look at those bags.




Nice?? I thought it was nice for my brother. LOLs!! Just kidding. It is lalalalalalalalalalala... Plus kiki in the front. =)



This is the second bag. Hahaha!! Cute right?? At least not lalalalalala.. But seriously, its expensive. Trust me, see the next picture.



Nah, don't wanna trust me? Look at that!! I couldn't believe it but I had to!!



Well, after walking for so long, my brother finally decided that we buy the bag we were checking out in Mid Valley. Sigh!! After walking for miles, legs half broken then only decide to buy it at Mid Valley. Well, I promise I'll let you see my brother's new bag once he gets it okay? Okay, gotta go now. PCK starting d. 

No comments:

Click Click!! Again..