Tuesday, February 24

Exams Exams Exams? Over La Doink!!

Hahaha, with the tiltle alone, I guess you know what I'm trying to say here right? Yes, exams are finished. Seriously, do you feel satisfied after every exam that you have surpassed? I have this certain feeling, more to butterflies in my stomach when I finish my exams. The excitement the jumps into my heart. I really like it. Okay, I'm not sure where I'm heading to. LOLs!!


Anyways, I'm a little blur as to what are followers? Not to mention that I don't like. I thought it was total crap to let readers to be followers in my blog. But still someone had to follow my blog. Hahaha!! Guess who. Carmen!! Don't hide your face like that. Somehow, even though I know its total crap for readers to be followers but somehow I feel that certain butterflies, much similar to my exams feeling and I LIKE it. LOLs!! I guess I should thank you, Carmen. 


For those of you who have nothing more to do, please do subscribe into my total crap followers area(that is what I call it). Even though its something you all find it annoying, I insist that you all follow. Right? Good!! You have heard what the teacher has said. Or shall I say Rabbi? More profound name for a teacher. Ooh, this name sounds glorious!! More to my liking. People, please subscribe! Orders from Rabbi. Not The Rabbi but one of the many others.


I guess you can see I'm really heading nowhere in this post. But seriously, do I care? I wonder how long you took again to actually read my blog. I'm sure you read it twice if I'm not mistaken. Still can't figure out what I'm writting? No worries. Just subscribe as my followers and I shall be your Rabbi!!


Okay? Good!! I have no more exams and I'm looking forward to PARTEHHHHH!!!(Party if some of you don't know. -.-)


I hope the word Rabbi is not blasphemy watsoever because if you don't know, Rabbi means 'GREAT' in Hebrew, I hope its not blasphemy. Sorry God if it is. I didn't know.

No comments:

Click Click!! Again..