Friday, February 20

Pressure Pressure Pressure!!

Sorry for not being able to blog guys, I was busy having EXAMS!!! Sigh, the tests were easy but since I never studied my add math, I forgot totally everything since the exam is based on last year's teaching and I am afraid I may fare really badly this time. No escaping it. Sigh. I can't expect to see one bad result out of the other results that are on the fair side right? Its like Mona Lisa but with a mole on her cheek. See, it spoils the whole picture. I hope I didn't get that bad for my add math. Urgh!!!


Anyways, there was this question that kind of made me get nervous in the exam. It was REALLY HARD!!!!!!!! Okay, here goes the question..


What is the value of x so that it is smaller than the value 10
A. 9
B. 16
C. 30
D. 17


Okay, who wants to try this question out. I was suffocating as I saw this question. You may wonder what paper was this right? Math la doink!!


Physics' next paper is on Monday. I can't wait for it!! *proclaims sarcastically* Yea right. Sigh! I seriously dislike exams. Don't you? I am so tired!! I feel like dozing off but my eyes are not closing. Its just open really widely. 


Well, I gotta close now. I'm seriously feeling the heaviness on my eyes. xD Bye!!!! By the way, David Gokey rocks!!!!

No comments:

Click Click!! Again..