Sunday, February 22

Church and After

I'm not sure about this post but just read. It'll only waste about 2 minutes of your time. Or if you're the person who thinks time is gold, then this post will only last you 30 seconds.



Today was basically normal. Went to church as usual. Had a few pictures for no pasticular reason but oh well. My friends had nothing to do so they took pictures with my phone. Wait.



Hans and Abel playing this in church. No worries. It was after a group discussion or CG as we church go-ers call it.



Hans lost in the game. LOSER!!!! xD



Ahha, a random picture by Sean. Not sure why he took someone's picture.



Ha, this is Sean himself. Poser!! Sorry about the motion blurrs.



After church, my parents had to stop at Tesco to restock our shelves with FOOD. Well, since I was walking, I was thinking why not grab a picture of this fish. Disgusted? I am!!



So, was it 2 minutes or 30 seconds?? Hahaha, so this is how I spent my day. Bye fellow homosapiens!!

No comments:

Click Click!! Again..