Saturday, February 7

Tuition (1st post)

I'll be writting two posts for today. Because for this post, I wanna sum up about what happened yesterday which is practically my first time ever to go for tuition. The second, I'll tell you later.

So yesterday, after school I made my way to Kasturi tuition. Recommended by my friends. I mean, as you see on my previous post. My leg was practically swollen (But its getting better each day. No worries.) on that day but I had to walk still in order to get there. As soon as I reached Petaling Street. I was urm, how to say.. Very awe-ed of that place cause it was my first time there. The Pan-mee noodle was tasty but loads of ajinomoto was added. I hope you know what ajinomoto is. It's some kind of seasoning that tastes nice but is not good for the body if taken in big sums. 


When I entered the tuition centre. I was a bit confused. Cause the main area looked like a bank, the rooms look like an unfurnished college, the alleys were like those from the hospital and the stairways and elevators were like the hostel's. Weeiiiirrrrdddd I should say. BUT, the teaching was good. I didn't know tuitions are that good. I thought tuitions are a waste of time but it somehow amazes me that I can grasp so much when taught in tuition. I wonder why. 


Well, the teaching was good.... After tuition, I went down to wait for my other friends in Popular (bookstore for those who don't know. -.-) for like an hour or so cause they had to take another sunject while I only took one which is add math if you wanna know. Then, when they met up with me, We went to the bus stop and waited for the bus. It was raining, darn it!! 20 minutes passed, no sign of the bus, 30 minutes.. Nope, 50 minutes, the uncle next to my friends and I quoted 'Bayang pun tak ada nampak..' (The shadows are not even visible..) He means the bus of course. We all laughed but still, we were very tired of waiting and for me, it was kind of painful. Gladly, there was someone to cheer me up. xD 


An hour plus maybe, the bus arrived. Much to our excitement. We then boarded the bus back which was packed like crazy. Even getting squashed by a sumo wrestler for 2 minutes is better than waiting in the bus to reach its destination with a leg in pain and so many people pushing and squeezing for 40 minutes.


It all ended when we arrived to our destination. I think the ending is practically normal so I can't tell much about what happened afterwards but I can say, I reached home safely.. xD

No comments:

Click Click!! Again..