Tuesday, February 3

Leg PAIN!!!!

Four years ago while playing football, my leg accidentally twisted itself and I fell down making a fool out of myself. I didn't mind the laughter but what hit me was my leg did hurt real badly. It felt like a broken bone. Those who have experienced a broken before knows what I'm saying. I met up with the doctor but he said that my knee was just some twisted. Drink more milk was his dumb advice. Till now, it happens at times when I play vigorous sport. C'mon, I drink milk usually and to be serious, I like milk. See that 'got milk?' advertisemisent before?



Okay, wait. That's Masi Oka from Heroes. Not sexy!! -.-



Okay, this is the one. Hayden Panettiere is the model for this. She's Hot in this ad!! 



See, I've been drinking milk and even seeing milk advertisements. But the thing is, it didn't make my bone go stronger. Nor did I grow fat, I just remain.. SAME!! Urgh!! Okay, serious business.. 



Today, even though I know I will be like this after that high jump, I still went for it cause I was told by teachers to do it and I kinda know I could do it. But the moment I tried to jump, my leg slipped and twisted itself and I landed on the bed hitting the pole after a clowny fall. I made a total fool out of myself not because I want to but it just happened. I don't care how big a fool I've made myself but the pain is unbearable.  My leg is like burning right now and the knee is swelling up like nobody's business. I'm suffering in pain alone and no one understands. They think that its a normal injury but actually, it is flaming inside. I feel like ripping it open. Every step I take, it deprives me from taking another. Each step strikes my knee cap's receptors and thus, I'm feeling REAL pain right now. Its worse than breaking a bone!! See my knees.



See? My right knee is like swelling up real badly, I can't put it straight but its really big!! Sigh.. I don't feel like moving out of my room.



I'm just gonna suffer in silence. God!! Please help. Crying can't help a thing. It's far worse than crying. It's like somebody's ripping my flesh out!! ARGH!! If only somebody knows how painful this is. 

No comments:

Click Click!! Again..