Thursday, February 12

Farewell Outing

Yesterday was HECTIC!!!!! Several days before I asked Matthew out since he's going away next Tuesday, then we kinda planned and voila, the plan was underway. D-day approached and as soon as school finished, I called him straight away. -.- (who doesn't) To cut the transport story, we arrived and met Mojojo after a parking hunt for like 10 minutes or was it 20? I don't know. I was just... LONG.. Anyways, we met up and went to Nando's!! Whee!! xD



Ok, I tried to get a nice picture and see, nice right? I just don't understand why nobody appreciated such a nice picture taken by me. See, no need photoshop. Just move the camera a little and we get motion blurs. URGH!! Look at Mojo, cacat-ed.



I tried the 2nd time. This time no motion blur d. Sigh, but still nice right? Look at that cacat Mojo. xD Looking at the menu intently cause *shhhhh* *whisper* she very very very very hungry!! But she deny she is la. -.-



Eheh, mouth-watering? Indeed my brethren or sistah!! xD As you can see, my food was labelled lemon&herb, mild and hot!! Actually mine is mild but two sakai-s just had nothing to do and stick theirs in my chicken. FYI, the chicken is TASTY!! 



After eating, the three of us went jalan jalan, tengok movie. xD Weird thing is, I didn't get any pictures of us walking or entering the cinema or you know, random pictures. I actually got pictures about food, food, and more food. 



After picking that Mark up, we went to SS2 Murni for a dinner. Seriously, the food over there banyak sedap la. Furthermore, its servings are pretty large too.



See!! Big ay?? I was stunt as I saw the serving. It was large and tasty. But seriously, if you are on a diet, this is a total NONO. The chicken has so much of oil. It can last your mom's cooking for a week. It is that much. I couldn't get a clear shot of it so I won't post it up. But seriously, that dish banyak banyak sedap wei.



Ahha, big ay? The drinks were large!! But for 5 dollars, would you get it? But seriously, its worth it. Share it with another person. I don't reckon you wanna finish it alone. All four of us were not able to finish it cause we were afraid that later we might be craving for the bathroom. Seriously, Mojo and Mentor(Matthew) were already craving for the toilet as we were making our way to church!! Hahaha!!



This is that cacat fella whom we fetched after he had finished work. But he was the one who brought us here. Yummy, thanks man.


After this, there are several random pictures taken by Mojo using my phone. I bet she really had nothing to do. -.-



That is me still in my uniform. Sigh. People who saw me thought I was crazy wearing my uniform until night. 



Ini dia, seorang yang berhijrah-hijrah. xD Sigh, we will miss him.



Last picture before I close. See that working dude with the peace sign? He real poser man.. Cacat-ed.. Some more that Mojo also cacat. 



Well, after eating, we made our way back. Fetched the poser back. Then the three of us went to church rather quickly because two humans were craving for toilet. Btw, I still had my uniform on!! xD Good day people. Byes..

1 comment:

Creative said...

u dun need to refer to me as d cacat mojo everytime lor...am offended..haha

Click Click!! Again..