Monday, February 9

Shopping For His Bag

Remembered the previous post saying that I'll show you the bag I will buy for my brother. Read on to see it okay? So yesterday after church, my family and I went to Mid Valley to get the bag he wanted but we had to wait for daddy cause he had some meeting going on so we went to check out the bags and just well, shop for sometime first before getting his bag. Well, at first as I went in the shopping complex, it was pretty mundane as I had nothing to do except to walk, walk and walk. So I started snapping stupid pictures that interest me.



Okay, this is the first product that interest me. I mean, not to say that it is a bad product or what but I thought products should look enticing to attract buyers. But what I saw kinda made me feel uneasy. Urgh!! But seriously, I think this product is good if you wanna treat your face. xD



This is MPH store where an area was used to sell books at very cheap prices. (Old products that they are throwing away.) I bought some. I don't know the reason of taking this picture but who cares, just take a look at it. A little look doesn't waste much of your time right?



I took this picture because I didn't know wines had so many definitions to describe them. Maybe 1000 words is acceptable but 4000?? That's way overboard. This is one more reason why I don't want my occupation to be a wine taster. Dumb. Worse than math. I thought magnifico was a word to describe wine but well, I was wrong. -.-



I was reading a gaming magazine and I came across this. You know what was actually the picture on my blog title? LittleBigPlanet!! It's a must to own this game if you have a PS3. Must!! Look, its even earned the top place on the must have list. Btw, Cute ay??



For those of you who read Autocar magazine would be as shocked as me seeing this word on the magazine. I was curious wondering why on earth they would write this. I mean, Malaysian government wouldn't allow this right?



As I pulled the magazine out, I only realized they were saying the E-Class. Cheh!! Made me curious for nothing. Hahahaha!!



So after my dad came to meet us, we went around searching for Nathanael's bag. Hmmm. This is what we bought. Nice? For me, its fabul-atastic!! I'm becoming envious. Mommy!!! I want one too!! Too bad I'll be using my same bag till I leave school. BUT!! after buying this, we had discount if we bought the 2nd item so my dad bought this which I took. See the picture below.



Hehehe!! MINE!!!! Nice? This is my fourth wallet so far. LOLs!! Don't look at me like that. I know you too have more wallets used than me. Hmmmppphhh!! I got this with a discount anyway. Thank you mummy daddy!!



So I guess the day ended with a smile on each of our faces. Especially my brother. xD I guess it wasn't that mundane as I thought. By the way, I was totally flummoxed over the things my father bought. I thought black was something we chinese should avoid buying during that week but daddy still got it. xD 

1 comment:

Eunice Wong said...

Wow. So many books. Good to see that you are being studious.

XD

Click Click!! Again..