Saturday, February 14

Is Today Valentines??

For those of you who doesn't know what so special today is, let me tell you something. Go find out yourself!! xD Just kidding... Well, today's Valentines for us all and well, coincidentally, my bro's birthday is well, TODAY!!!! Hahaha!!


 I'm not sure why I'm setting my title like this, but this post is dedicated to you, Nathanael!! Happy birthday!! May God bless you in whatever you do.(which is good) and work hard for your exams. Love you loads bro... Guys, give him a hug if you see him. A kiss may work too!! And girls, feel free to wish my bro and give presents. Kiss?? Nah!! Too young.. Hahahahahas!! Oh well, that's all I wanna say today. As for all of you, I wannna wish you guys Happy Valentines.  

1 comment:

Eunice Wong said...

How did you spend your Valentine's Josh?

Click Click!! Again..