Sunday, February 8

Michelle's House!! Another Chinese New Year Day..

Okay, I was supposed to write this post yesterday but what the lala?? I didn't have the time to get it done and furthermore, the line wasn't good. Okay, so I ended up delaying this post. Sigh.. So, the day which I was supposed to go to Michelle's house arrived and I went there la. Like duh!! Then as I reached the house, a few humans that seem pretty familiar were already there. Then slowly, more and more people arrived. After what seemed an eternity for some which was practically ten minutes for me -.-, all of them!! Literally, all of them started GAMBLING!!!!! xD Chinese New Year ma!! Wait, I didn't gamble alright. I was the only good boy who didn't gamble. Hahaha!! Okay, proceeding to the pictures!! 



These are some of the participants in a game we call mahjong. Follow me, mahhhhjjooonnnnggg... Do you feel the zen?? Say ahhhmmmmm.. xD



 Ahha, I spotted you. Look at them, playing blackjack or what chinese like me call it, 
'yayat dim' (21 dot). LOLs!!



Here are some of them who took a little rest. Approximately about 5 minutes staring at the tv screen after their 'hard work'.






After sometime of looking at this game, I finally understood how to play but I didn't. Its called rami. I hope I spelled it right. Its actually very fun. But I don't gamble. Sigh.



After a long day's of earning and loosing money through what some call it as a money making scheme, we went for a walk in pasar malam.



If you think you're lala then this bag is suitable for you, if you're not, its definitely a NONO!!



So after a walk over there, we ended our day by walking back home. It was fun but seriously, that day really killed my legs. Hahaha. Eh, its next day d. This post is supposed to be for yesterday which is 18 minutes ago!! ARGH!! Goodnight people!! xD


1 comment:

Eunice Wong said...

You also?? Got leg pain?
*Sigh* What's this... a trend?
Amy dislocated her kneecap, then Lester yesterday got leg cramps during CZ outing. You also ah...

Aunty Eunice very worried already.

Anyway, don't want to scare you or anything. But your blog link is on mine. Booya!

Click Click!! Again..