Sunday, March 1

An Expensive Trip!! I Mean EXPENSIVE!!

Today was church again as usual. I couldn't get pictures cause I was paying attention okay. xD Anyways, after that we proceeded for lunch then to Mid Valley then finally to Ikea to get a bed or something like that. 



So daddy was driving along to look for another restaurant to fill our stomachs when we suddenly got a little lost. 



We were in the middle of here to find restaurants to eat but we found out that we were lost because of daddy's adventurous spirit. -.- This place is Kerinchi as I slowly realized. So daddy had enough of playtime and figured a way out to Bangsar highway.



You must be wondering why I am putting this picture up. Daddy bought an LCD TV!! An unexpected one actually. We were walking around Ikano when suddenly Harvey Norman had sale and I just brushed through to see their products when suddenly we came across THIS!! Then daddy agreed(after thinking for an hour) and bought it!! xD



We then went to Ikea to get the stuff we wanted. To our disappointment, it was a QUILT COVER!! Not the MATTRESS!! -.- So we went there not expecting to buy anything but a mattress and ended up finding out it wasn't a mattress and bought an LCD TV instead. Hahahaha!! Soon after we went around The Curve, Ikea and Ikano, we decided to go to Gardens to change my camera. Not sure why, my camera got problems. Sigh. 



As you can see, the schedule which was supposed to be lunch first, Mid Valley then only Ikea had changed. All because of daddy.



Drive Drive Drive.... Tada!! In Mid Valley..



I wasn't sure why they were staring at 'my car' so much. Is it that nice? Hahahaha!! I wish it was mine. It is a beauty ay?? Fortunately, I get to see this car when proceeding to Gardens.



Another picture people. Ah!!!! The beauty that bleaches my eyes. It is killing me. I WANT ONE MOMMY!!!



Okay, do you think this is real? I'll give you three seconds. 1.. 2.. 3..
Nope, its not. xD



So basically my day ended after walking around in Mid Valley then balik rumah. You see? Now you understand why I said by An EXPENSIVE Trip. xD Goodnight people.

No comments:

Click Click!! Again..