Saturday, March 21

Li Ling's Birthday (Part 1)

I just got back from Edwin's birthday party. Okay, another birthday you must say. Yea, my days are pretty much packed up right now. Anyways, I'm talking about Li Ling's birthday which happened yesterday. Wait, since its 1 plus in the morning now, it'll be two days ago.. -.- So I walked to Wei-I's house to bake a cake and create a birthday song for the birthday girl with Jonathan but before that, GUITAR HERO!!!



Look!! The girl on the left side is Jonathan and the right rocker is ME!! Johnny Napalm!!! 
*Screams like Mick Jagger* (Btw, Guitar hero is my FAVOURITE game for now!!!)



See, firstly start with chocolate. Made out of butter, cocoa powder and lotsa sugar. Seriously, I started out mixing the contents together but then realized that Wei I was supposed to melt the butter before adding the cocoa powder. Instead, she mixed the whole thing together and I stirred. Miraculously, the chocolate wasn't burnt and it tasted HEAVENLY!!



Next, I had to skim the mixture with this egg beater or wahtever you call it. Quite fun actually. I had to beat it till it was real smooth. But after sometime, it hardened and I was like SHOOT, what's happening?? Then Wei Li(twins ma) added an egg and I had to beat again then whip it with a wooden spoon. Then it became soft once again and HEAVENLY.



When finished, we poured the mixture on the tray.



Now came the cheese part, we used half of the Philadelphia cheese and added beaten eggs and lotsa sugar. Then beat it up and skim it (if that's what you call it) with the egg beater.



Then Wei Li became creative and used a spoon and scooped and layed it on top of the chocolate layer. Until it was filled then meddled with it to create a pattern. If you wanna do it, don't have to try to be as 'creative' as her. xD



Like this. Its Wei Li's hand. But it turned out okay and smelt HEAVENLY!!



Like this!!! Not Secret Recipe style but taste just as good. Super proud of myself for being able to make this with two other ladies and not turning tables over. See, who said men are incapable? Guys, you have to thank me, I just brought you guys one notch higher. Haha!!



Its really late, Its like 2 in the morning!!! Gotta go to sleep, will finish this in Part 2 and then Edwin's birthday and my CG outing tomorrow. Can't wait!! Okays, Ciao guys.


Try hearing Walk This Way by Aerosmith. Great sounds to my ears alright!!

No comments:

Click Click!! Again..