Monday, March 9

A Buffet At Saisaki Sushi

Yesterday was like any usual day. Church but we had free CG!! So it was games all the way then worship. I will show you pictures as a picture paints a thousand words, I'll show you more than 10 pictures. That makes it more than 10000 words!! Okay, I'm just plain lazy but just enjoy the pictures okay?



As you can see the one with the hands on the blocks are Hans', The Korean and the one with the long sleeve is Sean. We were too desperate to start the day so we had our own game.



Crap, forgotten her name. But anyways, we were playing this game (I don't know what the name was). We were divided into two groups then we are then supposed to line up . the first person is given a name of something and the person had to describe it out and not say the real thing. Then it is passed on to the last person and he or she has to draw it out. From our experience, Hitler can be Mr. Potato, Pamela Anderson into juggling balls, but we got Kung Fu Panda right. xD



Stupid Hans had to spoil the picture. The right one was mine which you can't see. It was nicer than Abel's on the right.



Well, we played other games and stuff like that but I don't wanna prolong the highlight of the story. xD Whoa, sound like reporter all of a sudden. Then I was off to KLCC to meet the rest of my classmates. Buffet ma..



As you can see, the lot here that I know are boys. All of them. It is because the girls on the other hand had separated with us and walked around KLCC on their own. For those of you who don't know, guys spending their time in KLCC is like torture. With nothing much to do. So this picture explains it as you can see, we were stealing the little PC form this small girl to play some 5 year old game. Desperate!!



As you can see, some of them were overdressed. xD See, we came too early so we ended up taking pictures like crazy!!!!!! Food court is like some studio for us all. -.-



See, even the park was another 'studio' for us. Kah Yin and I got bored and created a video. But nah, I won't post it up here. It's requires a litttle bit of work which I am incapable now cause I'm supremely lazy.



After 5 HOURS of waiting intently, we were finally at the doorstep of Saisaki Sushi waiting with the other people for it to open. 



My food!! Right after we proceeded to our tables, we started taking food to eat. xD Okay, this wasn't my first plate. See, the thing I was holding is a Mantis Shrimp if not mistaken. Each of us had one. Mouth watering you may ask? Yes, indeed.



Some of the sushis that were present. Yum Yum!! That's the little part only k..



Scallop with cheese, Oyster on the right and if you can see on the left clearly, it is an escargot if you would like to know what it is. With cheese. Escargot means Snail but its in French. More class, see..



Okay, I've gotta end this. This post is pretty long I know. I will show the pictures to you guys if you request of it. I won't post it up as it is too many. Oh well, before I go, here's one more picture. xD



Them.....





Ciaos!!

No comments:

Click Click!! Again..