Thursday, March 26

Edwin's Barbeque

Delayed post once again. I remember that it was last friday if not mistaken, I went for tuition then to Edwin's place for his birthday. 



Okay, First things first. I wanna say that the world is really rubbish nowadays. My phone almost got stolen while boarding the bus. Super pissed over that guy. He slipped his hands into my pocket when it was crowded. I felt it so I hit his hand. By the way, we were getting down at that time. I stared at that stranger with the meanest look I had. He on the other hand pretended I was invincible and tried to disappear. Good thing God was with me and my phone wasn't stolen. Phew!!



Anyways, after tuition, I proceeded to Edwin's place with Weng Hong. Played a bit of Xbox360 and straight to barbeque. Honestly speaking, it wasn't that nice as expected, maybe because of the lack of help from the other attendees. Anyways, I experienced first hand camwhore session for the first time with these dumbo-s. We were mimicking a character's expression. Some were not it's expression and was vulgar. Daniel!!!!



Weng Hong being gay with Yik Yau. Look at them feeding each other.



#1 Daniel looks like Santa Clause. Only in green and white. 



#2 All three of us look like constipated dumb dumbs.



#3 Look!! Kuan Yoke joining the fun. The most sporting picture goes to Bernard and Joshua!!



#4. Funny expressions!! Weird ones!! Yoke, the pose isn't supposed to be like that!! =P



#5 Vulgar ay Daniel?? But the rest of us are cute aren't we? Awww..



#6 Okay, there's a story behind this. While we were making funny faces, Daniel went beserk and made a humping pose right behind Bernard. Bernard didn't make this face expression purposely but thinking about it, it does go along with the humping pose doesn't it? Daniel was saying that Bernard was like urm, being humped by him. LOL!! Now that's sick but seriously, CLASSIC!!



Birthday boy with his Juliet. What is Edwin doing? He's holding the utensil like he was going to kill sombody. I hope he doesn't want to kill me. *Hoping!!!*



Went home at twelve. Daddy fetched me all the way. Thank you!!! Hmmm, I don't camwhore but this is something I consider fun. Laughing all the way with the weird pictures. Unlike those who pose with those 'Fat Hao' looks. Seriously intolerable. =P That's all people. Ciao!!

No comments:

Click Click!! Again..