Monday, March 30

CG Outing

Cg Outing was like last last Saturday. Well, gladly, it was a stayover. xD I don't remember much but we went to church to meet and then we were divided into two groups to enter different cars to go to a person's house to stay. Whoa!! Sound so complicating right? Okay, so we went there to bond with each other. In other words, we went there to get us closer to each other.

Activities: Basketball, barbeque, midnight basketball.


I couldn't take pictures of the activities cause I was too busy immersing myself into the activities. But I did take random pictures when I was free. Pictures!!!



We were preparing enough meat for the barbeque. I forgot what meat this was but it sure was tasty!!



Gavin was reading all these books or was it his sister? I hope its your sister man. This book is GAY!! In a good way. But not for us boys to read.



Hans trying to kiss Nixon. You see, having 15 boys in a house is really gay. Trust me or Hans. xD



Hans hugging Nixon. 



Ah, motion blur. Oh well, we were playing RISK. Philip won... sadly.



After RISK, we went to sleep. You see, Abel and Philip couldn't sleep so they tried to sabo me which failed. So since I was awake they asked me and Hans to join them to sabo others. Something happened but I wasn't involved!! I just witnesed it, that's all. xD So after everything settled down and everything, we went to church and went back after that since we didn't get any sleep. Oh, btw, I got my television set already!!! All set for the new com!! 

No comments:

Click Click!! Again..