Thursday, April 2

Cleaners....and Some

Today was weird.... WEIRD!!!! After school, I made my way to the toilet to do urm, boys' business. So at that area, they had to toilets and one of the toilets had two cleaners cleaning the toilet so I decided to make my way to the other one. Weirdly enough, one of the cleaners said "Sayang, masuk tandas sini." Okay, she says Sayang every single time so there's nothing to feel awkward. Well, I thought they wanted to clean the other toilet so I went in this one. 



So in Seri Mutiara, boys have a weird way of urm, doing their business but well, since there was 'company', we had to do it the normal way. Urgh!!! Sounds so disgusting BUT its a fact. Anyways, after I finished it, there wasn't a flushing system. It was spoiled in easier terms. So I came out. Then one of the cleaners said "Whoa!! kencing lelaki sangat busuk, mesti kerana la* ji** mereka sangat busuk." I was somewhat dumbfounded. Like what??????? Dude, that is like super sickening. And I'm like in the toilet. Urgh!!! Sick day indeed. 



Dude, sometimes some teachers are really brainless!!!! You expect us to stay for some Kursus Kepimpinan till 5.30.. You know that we are taking SPM this year and every single day is crucial. You are one of those lazy teachers I know of and you still force us to stay? What do you think you are? 

No comments:

Click Click!! Again..