Sunday, April 19

Paroimia

Paroimia was a BLAST!!!! Nice PLAY guys!!


Paroimia means a parable in Greek. For some of you who don't know what a parable is, it means a short story. A lil like a Fable's way of story telling but in a religious way. If you know what I mean.


The place was packed like CRAZY with many people rejected. But I got in!!!! Maybe because I'm just too good to be true so they let me in. Hahahaha!! Noola, Have to thank Justina. xD Thanks for the ticket.


Anyways, I brought two people there LAST MINUTE!! Hehehs!! Praise be to God!!!


The play was like Superb with many funny scenes and well, 'scary' scenes if you get what I mean and it was really well made.(They conveyed the meaning of the story nicely.) I don't wanna type out the summary. So go see for yourself. It's still held next week on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Better book, book, book!! If not, you sit outside..




P.S: This looks like I'm promoting right? Well, I am... -.- Carmen, make up your mind!!

No comments:

Click Click!! Again..