Friday, April 17

My Week!!

Gah!! Stupid week. Pressure building!! Exams next week and here I am starting to study. Oh, the agony!!


Teachers going beserk. Usual stuff. Calling us names and bla bla. Don't wanna elaborate..


I'm left alone to go to Paroimia. Heck!! And after persuading and getting so many yes-ses and now... Gah!! Who cares..


Stupid week!!!!


Furthermore, somebody hurt my fingers. You know those crocodile clips? Yea, those..  During an experiment, a dude used those clips and like tried to clip our(boys) ni**les. I was one of the victims and I avoided and he like flung the crocodile clip at me scrapping my fingers. Then like now, I can see my meat. Sigh. But he's denying that he's done it. Oh well.. It's healing anyways. Doc says I have to put lotion and a plaster to avoid infection but why bother. With the plaster on, longer time to heal.


Ah..... But there's one positive side that happened this week.


You see, as I was getting home after tuition(which is like an hour ago), there was this cute little girl who stared at me...... then smiled and waved at me. Yups, it melted my heart. I waved back and continued my journey home. Argh!! I wanna squeeze her cheeks like some dumbodibbledoodoo. She is UBERLY cute. 


And yes, you got that right.. She made my week!!




No comments:

Click Click!! Again..