Monday, April 6

About Bloggers

In blogs, there are 5 things to stay away from.



1. Writting about boring things..
   For example: I go to school eat bread. Inside got tuna and ham. I have fun chatting with Jerry.
                            He so fun. Oh yea, I'm hearing song now. Got nothing to say d. Bye. (Dude, get a                               life)



2. BROKEN ENGLISH!!!!!!
    For example: I very de lik him lo. Efrywere I go he go. So de hoi sam. He sooo fantastik. I
                            LURB HIM!! (Seriously, stay away from these people.)



3. Trying to be funny even if you aren't..
   For example: I wear trousers to school today. Isn't that funny? (You okay?)



4. Blogging the same thing the others are blogging about too..
   For example: Ali blogs about earth hour for example. Don't follow!! But if you don't know, that
                           isn't your problem. (Please for the second time, GET A LIFE!!!)


5. Putting weird backgrounds and trying to be somebody you aren't..
   For example: A guy puts hello kitty as his background. Not because he thinks its an insult but
                           thinks its rather cool. In school, he's a total jerk. In his blog, he tries to be 'cool'.
                           (NOOOOOO!! Don't!!)



So, these are the steps you need to take to be a good blogger. xD Like me!!! (Perasan)

No comments:

Click Click!! Again..