Wednesday, June 3

Tags (Dislike them!!!)

Was tagged by Daniel. Wanted to post about something else one but its ok la. I'll do this first and I'll proceed to the next tomorrow. Done!!

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 100 Truths about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.


WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage: Tea with Grape Flavour. Hah!! Bet you don't drink that often do you?
2. Last phone call: Me calling somebody? Errrr, Not sure, I pressed #(hash) and called it accidentally
3. Last text message: Babybabybaby!!! Wait, Sherril just text-ed me. 
4. Last song you listened to: I Predict A Riot by Kaiser Chiefs
5. Last time you cried: Gosh!! That's ages ago....

HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: Nooops
7. Been cheated on: Nooops
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: NOT AT ALL
9. Lost someone special: Yeaps
10. Been depressed: Uncountable
11. Been drunk and threw up: I admit!!! I've been drunk before..

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLOURS:
12. Blue
13. Yellow
14. Black

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2009)
15. Made a new friend: A few of em
16. Fallen out of love: NOOOOPS
17. Laughed until you cried: I did but I don't remember
18. Met someone who changed you: In a way, yes
19. Found out who your true friends were: 2009?? I found mine loooong loooong loooong ago!!!
20. Found out someone was talking about you: Not sure, I don't think I'm that interesting to talk about unless I'm Brad Pitt himself.
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: Don't get you there.
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: All perhaps?
23. How many kids do you want?: Three!! Three!! Three!!
4. Do you have any pets: Sighs, mom says I don't take care of them so its no use having one.
25. Do you want to change your name: Errrr, nope.
26. What did you do for your last birthday: I don't quite remember. Oh yea, a little celebration(Friends and Family) and presents.
27. What time did you wake up today: 9.02 a.m to be precise
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Watching late night movies with my family.
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: Gosh!! I couldn't wait for an outing with her. But its done with so I don't have anything I CANNOT wait for.
30. Last time you saw your Mother: Seconds ago.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: Being more vigilant on how my life revolves around God.
32. What are you listening to right now : Reptilia by The Strokes
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Yeap
34. What's getting on your nerves right now: My download for The Underworld: Tomb Raider game.
35. Most visited webpage: Youtube
36. Whats your real name: Joshua Leong Sheh Ming
37. Nicknames: Josh, Joshie, Josherina
38. Relationship Status: With her
39. Zodiac sign: Aquarius but I don't believe them shit.
40. Male or female?: Male
41. Primary School?: Sekolah Rendah Sri Sempurna
42. Secondary School?: SMK Seri Mutiara
43. High school/college?: Not sure about that yet.
44. Hair colour: Black
45. Long or short: Medium, preferably.
46. Height: 17something.. Forgot about it.
47. Do you have a crush on someone?: NOOPS
48: What do you like about yourself?: Errr, not sure.. Seriously.. Outgoing?
49. Piercings: Why torture yourself?
50. Tattoos: Again, say no to torture.
51. Righty or lefty: Right handed!!

FIRSTS :
52. First surgery: Not sure actually.
53. First piercing: I told you i don't do torture
54. First best friend: Joshua
55. First sport you joined: Errr, football? I forgot.
56. First vacation: Paris
58. First pair of trainers: Nike

RIGHT NOW
59. Eating: Nothing
60. Drinking: Nothing
61. I'm about to: Sleep
62. Listening to: Nothing. That's pretty awkward.
63. Waiting on: Finishing this post

YOUR FUTURE
64. Want kids?: Uhuh..
65. Get Married?: Yeap
66. Career?: Businessman or chemical engineering or I don't know

WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes: Both
68. Hugs or kisses: Daniel said it right.. Depends on the situation
69. Shorter or taller: Taller
70. Older or Younger: Younger
71. Romantic or spontaneous: Romantic and spontaneous. You have to be both to be good.
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: Both
73. Sensitive or loud: Sensitive
74. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship.
75. Trouble maker or hesitant: Neither.

HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger? : Nooops
77. Drank hard liquor: Admitedly, yea.
78. Lost glasses/contact: I don't even wear one
79. Sex on first date: NOOOPS
80. Broken someone's heart: Nah!
82. Been arrested: What for?
83. Turned someone down: Loads of times. Going out la of course. What do you think?
84. Cried when someone died: I did actually. Not crying on someone's deathbed is inhumane.
85. Fallen for a friend?: What? I don't get you.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: Yeap!!
87. Miracles: Obviously.
88. Love at first sight: Depends
89. Heaven: Definitely.
90. Santa Claus: Do I look 3 to you?
91. Kiss on the first date: Not sure.
92. Angels: Yeap!!

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: NoooOOOOooooOOOooo
95. Did you sing today?: Uhuhuhuh
96. Ever cheated on somebody?: NoooOOOOoooOOOOooOoooOooOOo
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?: Err, not sure. I guess I don't want to. I like my life now.
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be?: Yesterday(the outing with you)
99. Are you afraid of falling in love?: No
100. Posting this as 100 truths?: Uhuh.

I tag:
1) Daniel
2) That's all, I'm supposed to tag him but i don't tag anyone else.


Today was fun. Or is it yesterday? xD Oh wells, nice day indeed.

No comments:

Click Click!! Again..