Thursday, June 18

Wonderfully Sunway & A Restaurant

I promised you guys pictures right?? Ha, since I'm really free, I'll post them up and show you how fun it was on that day.. As in when my friends and I were at Sunway and that weird but nice restaurant.Well, let's start rolling the pictures..


The lot of them admiring the architecture of the run down building. Jk!! I didn't know what they were doing actually. Don't ask me.


Eh, nice kitty. He was wondering what the heck?? My coordinates are compromised!!! Geddit??
I know you don't. == Neither do I.


Well, since I was enjoying life in the wet..... and dry, I couldn't take pictures as you can see, my phone or camera is neither waterproof nor shockproof. So off we go to the scene where we were eating our heart out at a restaurant near there.


Ah, now I remember, Flaming Steamboat Buffet. Read the statements above. Not bad right? Worth eating!!


Shoot, Sideways. Sorrys!! Well, the lot waiting for the restaurant to open. The hungry lot!! We looked really desperate to be honest. See what I see? A funny poser waving at me!! xD


Boon trying to interact with the others but they were busy gulping down every last bit of food available to be taken over there. Hahaha!!


Eheh!! Look at that, a chocolate fondue everyone!! As I said, worth every penny for this one. Gosh, that restaurant owes me one!! I'm promoting and I'm not getting paid!! Ish..


MY ICE-CREAM!!!! Yea, mine, all mine!! This piece of art was like a superstar. With loads of pictures snapped. It must've felt boastful but the fame was shortlived. My mouth took a mouthful of it and melte right in my mouth. Like duh!! Every ice-cream will melt if it goes into your mouth!!


One of the rubbish I ate. You see, since it was a seafood buffet, we had to try everything. But it is surprising to see these little fellas created. And actually, they are fishballs. Yea, like wth??


Okay, last picture before I close. KUI LING, if ever you read this post. Be envious.. Yes, be envious!! I touched it!! Muahahahaha!! Want the picture of the back of this car? Beg me!!


Okay, as I promised.. BYE!!!


This sentence is for a few of you. If you think you are this person, continue reading.. If not, forget it.

Never look down in your capabilities. Whenever you think you're bad in something, work harder into it. Someday, you'll definitely gain from it. Its okay to get bad results once in a while. It wakes you up. Reading other things like books, newspapers will help ALOT. If you really need help, find a book called RPE(Revised Primary English. Singapore) book. I know it will help you. Trust me. Sometimes its not the fact that you're weak in that. Speaking and writing are two different things. Practice writing. Writing to someone or to yourself. Read the newspaper a lot will definitely help. Being sad over it and just thinking more and more about it won't help. Do something. I never did pity you. From the start i knew you were capable of nailing the paper. You definitely can. I believe you can. Now prove to everyone and stop feeling sad over it.

No comments:

Click Click!! Again..