Tuesday, June 9

Gah-Hah!! Sushi Sushi Sushi!!!

You see, on Wednesday I went out.......... Err, well. That day was like superbly wonderful but sadly not many pictures about anything except for food. You see, the purpose of this post is to make your mouth drool with envy and obviously saliva.. Like duh!!


So after a movie we went for lunch. I forgot the name of the place but its Japanese. I don't wanna babble so much and let your mouth water. xD

Nah nah nah, I told you. Isn't your mouth watering now? The picture above is mine. Tempura was like that dish's theme so yea, I had tempura as my main course. Know what? Pepper also  fried with tempura. ==

Ahha, then there was this uberly cool wasabi. Shaped into a leaf. xD Like so sad need to break it to eat with. Sigh, poor leaf. I mean wasabi.

Ahhhhh, finishing the pieces of the scrumptious Japanese meal. Peekaboo!! Look who's there?


Well, that's all for that mouth watering post. Ignore my googoogaga language. I'm somewhat errrr, feeling gaga right now. Oh yea, just forgotten, the place is located in Mid Valley. Haha, weirdly, not many customers in the restaurant cause of the hefty price you need to pay for the food but then if you don't mind spending, go for it cause right, the food there super filling, super tasty and then super big portion. But the money also big portion la. Depends on whether or not you are willing to spend that amount of money. If you really wanna know the place, then ask me la k? Oh wells, gaga for now. xD I'm not liking lady gaga alright, its just that my way of typing is like gaga as in childish, not her. Ah, forget it la.

No comments:

Click Click!! Again..