Saturday, June 13

A Mish Mash of Art & Feeling Alien

Do you feel alienated at times when you're at a place and the other people around you talk other kinds of language that you can barely capture and understand. Yesh, I was at FGA CYC. Errrr, not really.. But their event of some sort. Talking 'bout hell.. As in HELL. You read that right, HELL!! The speaker not bad la. Super strict but really gets the meaning into you.


And about art.... I still have that art folio to take care of. Its not finished yet and the deadline is like three days from now. Sigh. A few pictures to show my commitment to my work. Heh! Still got time to take pictures but no time for art. Haha!! What irony.


See? Hardworking right? xD


Nice hor? But that's a picture I printed out. Not something I drew. Hehehs. I realized I may not be able to go anywhere as in progressing if I were still that slow. If I'd continue like that, it'd take a year or so to complete so I decided to go to Boon Kit's house to keep me on course to do my work. But......


I end up playing his iPod Touch. Cheh!! Waste my time. In fact, I had so much fun, the work I originally wanted to do was like put aside. Not much could be done. Sighs.



To sum it all up, my week was not entirely wasted badly. Instead, it was wasted rather beneficially. As in 'beneficially'.

No comments:

Click Click!! Again..