Thursday, June 25

Treats From England

Recently, my aunt went to England for a holiday and to find our relatives residing over there too. Well, nothing much of your concern but the thing I want to tell you is she brought some stuff back for us to nibble!! Here are some pictures to show you 10% of the scrumptious tit bits I have. xD



Marks & Spencers were celebrating their 125th anniversary recently and my aunt grabbed a few for my brother and I to loose all our teeth. Seriously, it was certainly thoughtful of her to buy loads of stuff for us but CANDIES? not just candies but CANDIES??? They're like so big and huge and we'd loose a tooth or two if we'd immersed our teeth into it for a second. ==



I wonder if you know a brand named FOX'S? When I was younger, I'd always remember eating sweets made by them. I thought they were rather prestigious with really nice flavours and quality embedded in their products. With the creamy ends when you're smothering your mouth with their chocolates, the esscence of the flavours the sweets were based on. Oh well. So now this!! I've opened it and seriously, if you're a chocolate lover, you should envy me now. The chocolate on each biscuit is ridiculously too much. Inside, outside, leftside, rightside, upside, downside, everyside is full with em!!



My aunt bought some cheese from England and decided to make lemon cheese cake. Looks Promising? Even better tasted!! That's for sure. Gah!! I know you want some. But sadly, they're in my tummy. Awwwwww.



Well, that's all for my rubbish post. In actual fact, I get tit bits very often. In a year, maybe three to four times. So its English tit bits all the way!!!! But then, I never get fat!! Sigh!!

No comments:

Click Click!! Again..