Sunday, May 31

Errr, What Shall I Name This Topic As?

*pants* Just came back from J.W Marriott. I hope I didn't spell it wrongly. Had a PLEASANT lunch!!! But I was rather bored and cold while waiting for my father to finish his Investing meeting of some sort. But seriously, NICE LUNCH!!!!


You know what? While I was going back home on Friday, (Usually, Fridays I take buses as in PUBLIC buses home cause I attend crappy tuition.) there were two guys sittting beside me. The reason I'm talking about this is because I think they ARE gay. Sigh. Was it just me or were they looking at each other with slutty faces? Urgh!! Really, don't be cynical. It's true.. They were looking at each other weirdly. And and and... I had to be in between them. Sigh. 


Anyways, know what? MUSE!!! 
Their awesomeness level : can never be rated!!! Nuff said.

No comments:

Click Click!! Again..