Thursday, May 28

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally, Exams are OVER!!! And I mean OVER!!! Woohoo!! *leaps with an attitude of a retard* xD  Okays, so I'm officially back with my blogging. Well, I have to summarize everything. Firstly, exams were extremely terrible, horritible and vegetable!! But I managed it. My chemy is giving good signs of getting good results. A1 baby!!(I hope) Hahaha!! I just know I improved but I really have to buck up in Physics. Sighs.. 


Errrrrr, my mind is kind of blank right now. Its like its not producing any brain juices for IDEAS!!!! Gah!!!! Oh wells, I shall blog another time with thousand and one things in mind and a whole lot more out of it. Okay? Oh yea, I saw a small boy pissing down the road and gosh, it reminds me of my childhood. 


Grandma: You cannot tahan d?
Me: Yea!!! Popo, cannot d..
Grandma: Nah nah, go pee on the corner there, no one see. 
Me: Yer!! *goes to the corner despite saying yer* Then everybody can see me.
Grandma: Aiya, so small. *shows one third of her pinkie* No one will see one la.
Me: relieves self.


Haha!! Okay, enough of self embarasment, I will blog another time. Not now, seriously nothing in my brain. All squeezed out for exams d. 


You know what? I like IKEA. Weird ay?

No comments:

Click Click!! Again..