Saturday, May 16

Dumbness

You must be wondering what this picture is all about. Well, for those of you who goes to Kasturi for tuition. Some of you might think of where to eat. Am I right? And since there are quite a number of stalls so why not try some of the places. Okay, where am I getting to? Oh well.

Anyways, this picture represents stalls at the back lane of a row of shops very near Kasturi tuition centre. (Don't mind about the colour first) So over there, there is a row of shops lined up in a row to serve customers.  So since I was new and I liked the pork noodle over there, I went there to eat with my friends before tuition.

But well, that day was like really packed and usually, I would sit at the table with the yellow colour since its easy to get in and out before and after eating but since the place was really packed, we decided to sit at the purple coloured table. You see, we sat at the purple coloured table and there was this aunty that kept pestering us to buy drinks. I was wondering why cause I just didn't feel like drinking those drinks. I had my own share of water so why bother. But she kept pestering us. Then when we finally said no. She gave a long face and like condemned us in a quiet tone. I went over to the normal store I used to go and ordered and she said she wouldn't entertain me since I sit over there. I finally realized that we were sitting in the drinking lady's sector. That means the colours shown is like their territory. When you sit there, you are 'owned' by them. You HAVE to buy their things to eat or drink. More like an entrance fee. Reluctantly, I smiled back to the lady and ordered a teh tarik just to get her off from buzzing around us and saying rubbish and pretend like we can't hear her.


Well, the green coloured store sold pork noodle too but it wasn't as good as the other but I had to buy to fill the emptiness of my stomach. Then after the food and everything. Quickly, I stomped my way to tuition. Really can't stand that lady. Seriously.. And I had to fake a smile and everything. Gosh!! Wanna whack her d.

No comments:

Click Click!! Again..