Monday, June 9

Back to School

Sighs.. Back to school. What a bad time to start school. I was starting to enjoy my 2 weeks holidays and now its back to school. ARGH!!!! *pulls hair off head* Its really sad that today I have to go to school. The first day of school sucked. The moment the school assembly started, I was already forced to go out from my asssembly line and join the other 'fellow stars' of my school for having LOOOOOOONG HAIR. The moment I was asked to go out, I was like *NOOOoOooOOoOooOOoOOOoOOOoOOoOoOoo!!!!!! My lovely Biore smelled hair is gonna be cut by some 'saloonist'(the school discipline teacher)* So when I was there, joined by some of my friends too. Then out of desperation, I saw a line filled with students being CANED by another disciplinary teacher for reasons that nobody would mind to care so I ran from my 'long hair line' to the 'stupid reason line' and when it reached my turn, I quickly took off my tie and told the teacher that I forgot to bring my tie and he took my hand up high and CANED me. After that, he looked at me with a long look in his face and that he looked at the hair at the back of my head and said that I should go to the line with people that are long hair-ed. So much for trying to get away from the haircut. All my friends laughed at me for being foolish as I got a hit by teacher for no reason. Sighs.. Then when it was my turn to cut hair, good thing the disciplinary was compassionate to me and cut a little bit of my hair instead. Well, enough about the hair story. I went back up to class and everything was back to normal again. As anyone would know, the first week would be all about our test papers. I recieved my test papers and well, thank God!!!!!!! =) He has blessed me. Hehehehehs.. As I usually tell my friends, study last minute rocks.

1 comment:

Wei-I said...

hahha u never seem to be able to escape hair punishments huh? =P looks like i've found a friend! =DD

Click Click!! Again..