Friday, June 27

Report Card Day

Sighs.. Sighs.. Sighs.. Sighs.. What a day of lecture by my parents. Today I had to face my parents and teachers about my performance in class. Came to school at 6 plus if not mistaken. It was still quite early so I grabbed a little time for sleep. When it was almost 7, I presumed that some of my friends were over at the school canteen so I walked towards there with Kah Yin. Then chatted until assembly time. I had asked my dad to come at 10 plus so I wasn't worrying. I thought it was gonna be okay. After the assembly was over, everyone had to go back to their own respective classes and wait for their parents. So we packed our bags and did exactly that. I used the time from 8 till 10 chatting and playing with my friends and stuff.. and when I looked outside of the window, I accidentally saw my dad coming out of his car. Weirdly, I was panicking. I didn't know why. I shouldn't have panicked but well, I certainly did panick. I ran downstairs like a bullet and approached my father. Then as we went up, I realized my class teacher had to be replaced by another teacher because she had to have her breaktime. I was super relieved at that time as I knew I would escape without being said about me. So when it reached my turn, The replacement teacher just told my dad about my performance. Well, certainly I did better. I increased 9 places in the class. 19 over 38 was my placing. In best class some more k. Then the talking was finished between my teacher and my dad and my dad then proceeded to my brother's class. So I was with my friends. Then I decided to put my stuff in the car so I brought everything to the car and then wanted to return the car keys to my dad. As I stepped in my brother's class, I saw two teachers that were quite familiar. CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They were talking about me. My dad was dissapointed. They said I was lazy, playful, talkative, didn't finish my homework. Nice!!!!! I couldn't ask for anything better than to let my dad hear all these. *screams out loud* My dad wasn't really satisfied so he went to meet my class teacher personally. Then the truth came out. Sighs. After all those things, I had really long lectures. Really REALLY LONG.. Sighs. I know I have to change so I am changing. My dad wants to look through my work. So I guess I can't escape from not doing homework anymore. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, time to be a more hardworking student from now onwards. I hope I won't let my parents down in that. If only my parents were only interested in my position in my class then I am sure I can escape this. But still, this is a very good lesson and I hope I can change my old self. People, please help me okays??

1 comment:

Melody Ng said...

YO !
haha.. reli kena scolding that bad ar..
kesian kesian..
U dun finish homework also wan a.. haha ! same ! *high five*

parents checking kids homework is one of the worst thing that could happen.. n i feel for you.. therefore, will keep you in prayers !

Hey ! what are you doing staring at the screen now.. go do your homework la yo.. Hahaha.. Shoo.. Get off the pc now.. Don't msn with girls adi..

XD

Click Click!! Again..