Saturday, May 31

CAMP!!!!!

Well, camp was fun, but I was kinda like an introvert. First time in YC camp. It was a change from other camps. Imagine having workshops in the camp. It was something that rarely happened in camps. It really taught us more specifically about the topic than in sessions because it was hands on. The practical games was challenging yet fun. Sleeping time was really sad for me. I thought so much when it was sleeping time and that made me unable to sleep. Furthermore, there were people sabo-ing the 'sleeping people' in the middle of the night. Sadly I kena-ed quite a few times. The games were fun but it was cut short due to the fact that it was raining. Sighs. Anyways, I was glad that the camp was over too cause I really miss my friends and family. The feeling of leaving camp was something like a relief to me. Sadly I couldn't get pictures of the things that happened in camp as my dad didn't allow me to bring my camera to camp. Oh well, after all, camp was quite fun. That's all I can say anyways. *yawn* oh well, gotta sleep already. Tiredness is engulfing every part of my body and the blister hurts!!!!

1 comment:

Melody Ng said...

HEYS !! mel here..

glad u had fun in camp ...
i reli kesian-ed u n the huge amount of cream on your face that night..
Hahaha ....

www.xanga.com/frenlyfreak

revolution mou..??

Click Click!! Again..