Sunday, May 18

Sighs + Crap

Its been almost a month I guess that I've not blogged. Well, nothing much has occured lately. It was rather boring and depressing. I am enduring my stupid exam halfway, I have nothing to do at home, can't realy go out. Sighs. If only I can go out right now. But good thing exam has only one more day and I'll be out of this misery. Hehehehs... Everything will be back to normal and yea, not to forget, I bought a new camera not long ago. =) Yay!!! So my new posts won't be so boring and dead. Hahahas.. I know I'm crapping now, I'm still awake at this time. Can't sleep. something is bothering me in my head. Sighs. I'm tired. If only someone would sing a lullaby to me right now, I would be eternally grateful as I can be in sleepy land in a matter of seconds. Sighs. I am really crapping now.

No comments:

Click Click!! Again..