Wednesday, April 16

Tired+ness

Today has been very hectic for me. Woke up at 5.35 and washed myself up and barely had time for my breakfast.(would usually wake up at 5.20) Then at 6 0'clock, the transport to school arrived so I hurried myself to the car and whoosh!! I'm in school. Arrived at school at 6.20 if not mistaken then I took the time and grabbed a few minutes of sleep. A few minutes later, was awaken by Bernard and I moved myself to where I usually sit and the day started quite usual there on.

The main topic of the story is here by the way. I had to stay in school for extra curriculur activities again. Sighs. Yesterday, I had to wait for my transport for more than an hour just to go back home and it repeated again. School wasn't really bad today, but the extra curriculur activities were. Today after school, I had to be without my good friend but gladly, I had Derek to waste my day with. I just wasted my free time with Derek and the other good friends of mine. I had to wait from 1.50 till 3.30 in order to go to my extra activity. It was a good thing I had my friends with me, if not, I guess I would've died of boredom. After finishing my free time, Derek and I headed to the hall for the meet. -1 hour passed- It was 4.30, came out and waited for my transport. Sadly, I had to wait patiently as the vehicle wouldn't arrive early, so I had to wait and wait and wait. Sighs. Then at 4.50+ I could only go home. Imagine how TIRED I was. Reached home at around 5.20. I couldn't sleep cause it is weird for me to sleep at such time. I'm glad I have a friend to chat with me and keep me awake. =) Thanks a lot. *yawn* guess I have to finish here. *yawn*

1 comment:

Melody Ng said...

JOSH !!
this is my msn : melody_zappygurl89@hotmai.com

n yea... YOU'RE TAGGED ! hehe.. refer to my blog..
bwahahahha...
do ur tag when u r free.. no rushie..

Click Click!! Again..