Tuesday, April 1

CG Outing

Whoa!! It's been a long time since I last put my latest post on my blog. It somehow looks dead. Guess I should I revive it. LOLS!! Well, I couldn't get online for the past few weeks because of connection problem. *Sighs* Well, I'm glad I can get online today. I'm super happy right now not to mention, ON TOP OF THE WORLD! XD



Last saturday was a blast for me. Since I was new to FGA KL after a transfer from FGA Cheras, I have been lacking in terms of having friends. At FGA KL, it was a totally new atmosphere compared to FGA Cheras. Moreover, I am a person who needs friends in order to live so it wasn't a pretty place to be in as I had super few friends. Then last week, my CG leader who is Jovan recomended me to go for their CG outing. I was reluctant to go at first as I dreaded to go to YC usually, what more to their outing. So, at first I told him I wasn't sure I was going or not. Then, I shot a question at him asking how did he feel when he first came to this church. He replied saying he was the same as me, then asked me to go for the outing saying that I should go for this CG outing because this is where I would make friends easier. Well, after hearing that, it was a YES to go.


So last Saturday, it was d-day for me. It was 2.45 pm.. I recieved a message earlier that Jovan will come late and he mentioned that I would meet Maka ( my other leader ) at the bowling alley. As I approached that place, I could not see anyone familiar. (Only saw people shuffling, crapping around and etc.) I was like an idiot standing in a midst of unfamiliar faces looking for people I barely even knew. Then I contacted my Maka, to my surprise, he hadn't reach yet so I took the time and walked myself (wasting time) to MPH and looked through some magazines (I was actually SCANNING each page as I had LOADS of time.. LOLS!!) Then as I looked at the time, I realised I was late as it was 3.40pm so I rushed myself back to the bowling alley and called Maka as I couldn't see him there again. I was glad as he was just at the arcade and then as we waited for others, a group of us went to Mc Donalds to get lunch first while waiting for the others to come. I met my first friend over there. He is called Christopher. It was a pleasure to meet him. We then talked about things we have in common and we became closer eventually. Then I met Timothy, David, Philip, Hans, Rueben, Abel, Aaron (another leader), and urm, forgotten bout the others. (Sorrys guys.. didn't mean it..)


After when everyone arrived, we decided to go play snooker. XD As it was my second time playing, I was taught nicely how to shoot the ball. Then to my surprise, I was kinda good at it. =) (love snooker now FYI..) Played the first round and sucked at it, but then as I played later on I became better and better. As I started having fun shooting balls (don't even dare to think otherwise people..), The time finished (no more snooker.. sighs..) so we went to the bowling alley to get a few rounds, but we were placed 30+ on the waiting list so we added our names and then we walked around for a bit to waste time. As we reached back to the bowling alley, we were already late as we had fun walking around while playing around.


Then we entered the bowling alley and got ourselves ready for the game and played. As usual, I suck the first match as I almost lost but caught up in the last part of the match. Then for the second game, I was so good but the game was cut short to my surprise. *Sighs* (But now I'm glad that I improved in two games in a day) Then, as we finished the game, we decided to go to Burger King for dinner. After the meal, we decided to go to the house we were supposed to stay for a night. Abel and Hans went to another place first before coming back to get some stuff.


As we were home, around 10++pm, the two of them reached home and knocked on the gate, we did not hear them so Abel, impatiently climbed the gate to get in, and unfortunately, his leg got caught on the gate and he fell head first to the ground. OUCH!!!!! Then his forehead bled non-stop and we rushed to see what happened. the leaders quickly brought him to a clinic to clean his wounds and the doctor gave stitches as the wound wasn't pleasant. Then the rest of the day progressed rather boringly because of the incident which caused me to not learn to shuffle (Abel is a good shuffler) and no more CC as they (leaders) were worried any other bad things would happen.


Since we had nothing else to do, we watched Step Up 2 and played ps2 like crazy. Then the rest wanted to sleep at 2. That left me and Hans (the Korean) together and we played ps2 till we were bored so we went upstairs to see the others. NOT surprisingly, we could see the others crapping around and singing some sisi songs. Obviously, they couldn't sleep as well, so Hans decided to sabotage the people sleeping. He took the shaving cream from Joseph and sprayed it unto Jovan, Aaron and David's face. It didn't work on David but it worked on the other two. Hehehes..


The next morning, Jovan was furious and sat on me trying to dig from me the info of who sabo - ed him but Aaron was expresionless. I, as the good guy didn't give in to his question and as a result, I was tortured to the extreme by him. I was molested!!!!! *screams in horror* hahahas!! After that, we then prepared ourselves to go to church and that was the end of the outing. Well, I really hope to go for the next outing. It was fun the first time and I hope it will be better the next. *yawn* That's it for now, really tired. Good night people, sweet dreams.. =)

1 comment:

Melody Ng said...

JOSH !!
hahaha.. !
Glad you are finally doing well being in YC.
CG Outtings are always fun. But just be careful la you all.. haiyor.. XD

Neway, GOOD JOB ON THE SABO !!
SHOULD do it more often ya.. !
tsk tsk.
Jovan's birthday coming soon. will call you along for his ULTIMATE sabo.

If there's anything, you have your cg members and leaders to jaga you la..i'm here too if there's anything i could help.

Do take care. Enjoy yourself in YC.
You RAWK !

-melody-

Click Click!! Again..