Tuesday, April 15

Another Crappy Day!!

Today has been 'neutral' for me. I had some freaking moments with some idiot and had nice moments with my friends today. So first to the bad moments. Imagine you walk into your class. Obviously, you must have time to settle down right? Usually by settling down, is by chatting with friends and maybe grab a few minutes of sleep(if possible). So that was what I did. I talked with Kah Yin for let's say three minutes then 1 smart teacher asked us to keep quiet.(I agree she has the rights to do that but wait..) So we shut - ed ourselves up and I smiled at Kah Yin. Then she looked at me and gave me that so called killer stare(which I can vomit..). So I looked at her and nodded to state that I understood what she meant. Then I looked back at Kah Yin and SMILED again(not talk..) at him. Then she got furious. She came to my seat and shouted at me, "Kamu ingat kamu sangat baik ke? Saya nampak kamu. Saya beri beberapa amaran tapi masih cakap. Bangun!! BANGUN!! KELUAR!!!!" I was very pissed at that time. I did not even talk. I just smiled at Kah Yin. SMILED!!! I don't think she understands what a smile means. It definitely doesn't mean talk. Yea, I'm talking to you, dumb teacher. Then I answered her that I didn't talk but she refused to listen then shouted KELUAR!!! again. So I just proceeded with her request as I didn't want to cause a havoc in the class by shouting at her. My friends were startled, I didn't talk but then I was forced out. Clearly this states that she has PMS.(shouts at me without evidence) She is a USELESS FART, GOOD FOR NOTHING BIRDBRAIN, AND A LAZY PROMISEBREAKER!!!!!!!!! People, sorrys for all those harsh words. FYI teacher, I had a great time outside, it was far more fun than being in your boring class.

Well, I had nice moments too today. That stupid teacher incident can't spoil my day so easily. Today I spent my time with my friends so happily. Very happy by the way. No disturbance other than that stupid incident. I couldn't be happier. I liked it best when it was at the Physics and Siviks subject. Free lessons for me and I could spend time with my friends nicely. After that, I went out with my friends to eat too(we had extra curricular activities..). Whoa, if only everyday could be like this. I HOPE!!!! =)

No comments:

Click Click!! Again..