Monday, April 14

What a Day!!

Today has been one of the worst days ever. Ever wondered how it felt being in a planet with no one living in it and that you're the only one there? THE ONLY ONE?? Yea, that's how I felt today. Really lonely. Sighs. It's been a day where I hardly even communicate with people. Sighs. I couldn't even study 'cause I couldn't concentrate and I didn't have the heart to talk. I had to force words out of my mouth to entertain some of my friends in order not to offend them. Well, I guess having too many friends isn't good huh? You tell me. Is it good? I guess it isn't 'cause having a lot of friends prevents me from having time with my close friends. Thus, leading them to feel down 'cause of me not spending time with them. ARGH!!!!!!!!! It is so hard right now to balance everything. So hard. What am I suppose to do? I want to ESCAPE from everything. I'm DROWNING, SUFFOCATING, in this HAVOC. Sighs...........................

I HOPE* tomorrow would be different.

*(HOPE is the highest degree of wanting something/ to happen)

1 comment:

Melody Ng said...

HEY !!
hahaha ... if u lonely or anything,
come msn la..
u may be able to find me there..or aaron or jovan or anyone u cud talk to.. ?
but its good to once in a while to live in solitude..haha..

JOSH in school uni..!! So little boi ! :P hehe..

come visit visit me blog..
www.xanga.com/frenlyfreak

Click Click!! Again..