Friday, February 15

Merentas Desa - ing + Photo - ing

Scene 1 - Merentas Desa - ing (Marathon - ing)
"*gasp* I cant breathe.." A student was running past me while mouthing out those words lik a lady in labour. LOL.. Or was it a person having a heart attack? Oh wells, it can be either or neither. At least you understand the atmosphere at that moment. I was laughing all the way with my friends because we did not run at all. We were taking it easy. Walking as if the world stopped. You can imagine how slow we 'ran'. It was like why on earth do these people run in the first place? Ifyou cant get the top ten then is there anymore reason for running? It was dumb, I was pitying(If there's such word) the people running past me and part of my friends/'heng dai-s'(bernard, chean foo, khai liang, kenny, shu yin, yik yau-alphabetical form-) while we were having fun walking and singing some lame songs, playing in the playground and some were in the mood to even play cards. LOLS.. It was crazy. We were having so much fun till we didn't realize that we were near the school already. It felt like time passed very fast, no, too fast. Then as soon as we realized, we were back already. Sorrys for no pics.



Scene 2 - In school
We entered the school and sang another lame song. LOLS.. (love my heng dai-s) After that, we sat down feeling 'exhausted' after the 'run'. Then I separated with my heng dai-s and went to my other group of lovely friends too. They were photo - ing like crazy. Pulled me along as soon as they could get their hands on me. Then I was in a photo - ing spree as well. Here are some pictures.. Enjoy..


In the class: We were posing behind Shao Jiann(the one in red)



I kissed Kah Yin!! Wow!


I kissed him again..




And again..



Part of the group.. Unready for the shoot.. As you can see,

not all are looking at the camera.. Kee Yean, look at the camera..



Could you see the drawing on the board? The brainchilds? Kah Yin (in the pic),

Amirul and Jit Chern..


That's all people. Happy belated CNY. LOLS..

No comments:

Click Click!! Again..