Sunday, February 3

LIFE IS SHORT HUH???

Heys, heard about this talk show entitled Martha Stewart Show? Hmm.. Not interested?? Well, I wasn't interested either. But at that time at around 12++ am, for me, I think that would be the nicest show to watch. LOLS.. So there I was in front of the tv screen with the laptop on my lap blogging. She was talking about food and was accompanied by a comedian called Andy Dick. (Urm, guys out there, don't think sick) He was funny. He entertained the crowd by fooling himself.



Well, I was bored at that time. In fact I was sad over a friend's death. Yea, no kidding. At that time, I needed time to salvage my tears. It was really saddening that a friend could go just like that. And I didn't know he was having lung cancer. Well, my friend's death was quite some time though. I didn't know how but at that time, the thought just came into my mind. I was pretty sad and tears were welling up in my eyes. At that time my family was around so I did not shed any tears. I was thinking what if I did cry and answers would pop in my mind saying “you would cause a commotion, you sisi, don’t ever cry..” LOLS.. Wasn’t that dramatic though. Just imagine in real life.



Then I cheered myself up by watching Andy Dick fool himself. I know it was a bit weird but it DID work. At that time, I was thinking about how short life was. It made me think am I doing God’s work by reaching out to friends about God?? Do I want to see them go ‘down’? I was a bit angry over myself then. Thinking what a jerk I was not doing anything to help others. Do you Christians feel the same?? Is this a reminder from God to tell me to reach out to others?? But why take a friend’s life? I was really emotional that night. I was so sad till I forgot about the shoes I bought earlier. LOLS.. Thoughts just rushed into my mind stating that I should do something. SOMETHING!!



But what am I to do? I’m just a 16 year old teenager not ready to do anything like that. But then I was reminded by God that I can do anything through Christ who strengthens me. At that time, I knew that God was with me. I felt like that Energizer Rabbit in the advertisement. It was like He gave me extra strength to do His work. Do you feel the same?? At times you feel like a useless jerk because you have not served your purpose as in bringing them to Christ?? I hope we all do. It’s time we wake up from our ‘looooong sleeeeeeep’ fellow youths. Let’s do what is right in God’s eyes and bring souls to Him.



So back to myself. I was there at the sofa just pondering all these thoughts about life and all while watching Martha and Andy entertain me. But as I got to my senses, she finished her talk with Andy and was now with the FDNY firemen. Then she explained about a calendar with those boys’ sexy pictures on it. Well, I was too disgusted so I changed the channel but then deep inside me felt that I want their body too. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAS!!!! Eew, disgusting, having goosebumps right now.

No comments:

Click Click!! Again..